- How old will you be in 5 years? – In 5 years I will be 30. Oh shit. OH SHIT!!
- Who have you spent more than 2 hours with today? – My son.
- How tall are you? – Pretty tall. 180cm.
- What movie was the last you saw? – From start to finish without interruption, Toy Story.
- Who did you last call? – My husband.
- Who called you last? – Again my husband.
- What does you last text message say? – “Driving!”
- Do you prefer to text or call? – Text.
- Where is your favorite place? – Tokyo. Or Norway. Or simply just my moms house.
- What place do you dislike? – Hospitals, schools, public toilets. Airports. Ugh.
- When did you last see your mother? – Two weeks ago
- What color are your eyes? – Blue.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? – I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas! Iiiii 🙂 I’m so excited for December. Only one more month to go.
- Are your parents married or divorced? – They’ve been married for over 30 years.
- When did you wake up today? – Around 8.30 actually.
- Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? – Hopefully we’ve moved to Norway by then. I’d like to have another baby way before 10 years. But yeah. I just hope we’re all happy and healthy.
- What used to scare you at night as a child? – I was scared of losing my parents. I remember thinking about the worst case scenarios all the time. I don’t know why. I guess that’s where some of my anxiety comes from now as an adult.
- What last Youtube clip made you laugh? – A clip from the Joe Rogan podcast.
- What is your best personality trait? – Hmm. I think I’m thoughtful and considerate. I’m also more loving then ever now after becoming a mom.
- What’s your worst personality trait? – I’m very impatient and impulsive. Impulsive in the way I speak. I can speak without thinking sometimes and it can come out wrong.
- Do you sleep with or without clothes at night? – I sleep with a tshirt on these days because it’s chilly. Otherwise, no.
- How many pillows do you use? – One. I like being completely flat down so I use one very thin pillow.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? – Cows tongue. And yes that’s very gross.
- Do you prefer socks, shoes or bear feet? – Socks. I love fuzzy socks.
- Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? – Laptop.
- What are you listening to right now? – The sound of my husband and baby playing around.
- What’s your favorite ice cream? – I love simple flavors. Classics. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.
- What dessert is your favorite? – Creme Brulee for suuuure. I always order that at restaurants if it’s on the menu.
- What’s the biggest prize you’ve ever won? – I won a kick scooter when I was a kid once.
30. Do you like coffee? – I don’t drink coffee, I don’t like the taste. But I love the smell.
31. What do you drink at breakfast? – I usually have a smoothie for breakfast.
32. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? – I can’t say I had one.
33. Can you play poker? – No.
34. What have you had to eat today? – Two small cinnamon rolls I had in the freezer. So bad.
35. Which radio station did you listen to last? – I never listen to the radio.
36. Do you want kids? – I have one and I’d love more in the future.
37. How many languages do you speak? – Two.
38. What side of the bed do you sleep on? – On the right side. Next to the baby’s crib ❤
39. Do you prefer a pool or the sea? – I like both. I grew up being at the beach every summer so I love swimming in the sea but a pool is also always fun.
40. What do you spend money on? (Besides living expenses etc.) – I don’t spend a lot of money on other things actually. I can’t. If I was rich I’d throw away my wardrobe and update it completely. And finish decorating my new house.
41. Do you own any expensive jewelry? – Yes.
42. What is your favorite TV show? – I have a lot of favorites and I can’t pick just one. If I have to I’ll have to say Game of Thrones. No other show makes me that excited. And of course I love older classics like Friends and Sex and the City.
43. What are you doing this weekend? – Going to visit my mother in law. Plus do some scouting for Christmas decorations and outfits for baby’s first Christmas.
44. Can you ski? – Of course. I’m Norwegian. We were born with skis on our feet. Or so they say.
45. How does someone impress you? – Hmm. With a skill I guess. Or with a great sense of humor.
46. What ringtone do you use on your phone? – Just the classic iPhone tune.
47. Tell your readers one thing they probably don’t know about you. – I’m the middle child. I have an older sister and younger brother. Both are older and younger than me by 2 years.
48. Is there anything close to you thats red? – Yes some of my babys toys have red on them.
49. Are you social? – Only with people I already know and am comfortable with. I’m always scared meeting new people.
50. Ending it nicely. How are you today? – I’m pretty good. Baby’s napping and I could finally finish these questions. I’ll be doing this again, I love questions.